
She loves it on my shoulders. After awhile my neck and shoulders hurt and I have to put her down.

I got this camera for Christmas (from Santa). I really wanted a digital one. My Dad took me to get a new memory card and now I can take over 1,000 pictures. We went back to the store today and got a camera case, it has 3 pockets.

I got this from my cousin Ian. I've been dying to get it and play it.

Here's all my presents, they are all my favorites.
6 comments:
Jason - you scored with all your cool presents! I love your camera and I'm looking forward to seeing some pictures on your blog. You look like a great big brother with Kami on your shoulders. Have fun with all your COOL gifts :)
How fun to see your pictures ! I like your music too.
GO SEAHAWKS!
Lets see a picture of your missing two front teeth!
xoxo
Right on J-Bob. I like your Seahawks logo.
You're the bomb...
Dad
Hey, J bob looks like you had a good Christmas. P.S. WHY DID YOU TAKE SO MANY PIC'S OF YOUR TOYS!!!!!!!!! Just kidding.
Hey Jason ~ I love your music!
cool presents ELDOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment